- Share Accounts
- This is the savings account opened with your Credit Union Membership. A minimum balance of $5.00 is required to open and maintain it. This account earns higher-than-average dividends, but must maintain a minimum balance of $100.00 to earn them.
- Share Draft Accounts
- This is your Credit Union checking account.
- Share Certificates
- Certificates are an investment tool, earning dividends higher than share accounts. Click here for information about rates and terms.
- Club Accounts
- Organize your savings by specifying up to 9 different savings clubs, such as Christmas, Vacation, Tuition, Home Improvement. Contact the Credit Union for more information.
- VISA Cards
- The Credit Union offers VISA cards to qualified applicants. Click here for the current interest rate. Contact the Credit Union for an application.
- New Car Loans
- Finance 100% of the sales price of your new car at the Credit Union. You will enjoy our automatic payment option. See current rates here. Loan application form
- Used Car Loans
- Finance your used car for its full value (lower of book price or sales price) at the Credit Union. Automatic payment is available. See current rates here. Loan application form
- Personal Loans
- Personal loans can be approved for up to $15,000. See current rates here. Loan application form
- Overdraft Protection
- Protect your account from those unforeseen NSF checks. You choose the amount of protection you need (up to $5,000) and make monthly payments of 10% (min. $10.00) on any balance due. See current rates here. Loan application form
- Share Secured Loans
- Receive a lower interest rate on your loan when it is secured by the balance in your share account. You must maintain a share balance equal to the loan amount for the life of the loan. See current rates here. Loan application form
- Loan Pre-Approvals
- Before you car shop, the Credit Union can provide you with a letter of credit, so you and the car dealer know the money is available for the car of your dreams.
- Student Loans
- The Wittenberg Credit Union offers student loans through a partnership with Great Lakes Higher Education Commission. Ask your school's Financial Aid officer for an application, and fill in lender number 825419.
- ATM Cards
- Our cards can be used in the MAC system to make deposits, withdrawals, inquiries and transfers. Some merchants are able to do Point Of Sale transactions, which withdraw from your checking account. You must have a share draft account and fill out an application to have a MAC card issued. Click here for a directory of no surcharge ATM's.
- Debit Cards
- The debit card gives you a convenient way to access your checking account. Used at stores instead of writing a check, it draws directly from your share draft account at the Credit Union. Used in ATM machines, it works just like a MAC card. You must complete an application for an overdraft protection line of credit, and have a checking account in good standing. Contact the Credit Union for an application. Click here for a directory of no surcharge ATM's.
- Direct Deposits
- The Credit Union is able to receive deposits directly to your account via ACH transmissions from your employer, the Social Security Administration, IRS, retirement fund or other sources. Contact the Credit Union if you have any questions about this service.
- Bill Payments
- Your Credit Union loans can be set up to receive payments directly from your ACH deposits, or on a monthly basis. Other bills (e.g. utilities, credit cards) can also be set up for automatic deductions. Contact the Credit Union for the information needed to establish this service.
- Touch-Tone Access
- Twenty-four hour telephone service can give you information on your Credit Union accounts. Call 937-327-6434 and be ready with your account number and PIN to hear account balances, transfer money and other options. There is no fee for this service. Contact the Credit Union for your PIN.
- Wire Transfers
- For a fee, you can transfer money from your Credit Union account to an account at another institution. Provide the Credit Union staff with your name and account number, the ABA/routing number of the receiving institution, the account number and name of the person receiving the wire. If you are expecting a wire, contact the Credit Union for correct ABA/routing information.
- GAPP Insurance
- The Bob Passmore Insurance Agency provides us with this optional add-on insurance for car loans. If your new or nearly-new car is stolen or damaged, your car owner's insurance may not cover the entire loan amount. GAPP Insurance pays the difference between the insurance pay-off and your loan amount, so you will not face the prospect of making payments on a car you no longer have. Ask for information when you apply for a car loan.
- Disability Insurance
- CUNA Mutual is the company that provides this optional add-on insurance for Credit Union loans. It will make your loan payments if you are disabled for more than two weeks. You can ask for this insurance at the time you apply for your loan.
- Loan Protection Insurance
- CUNA Mutual is the company that provides this insurance to all members when they receive a Credit Union loan. The policy will pay the loan balance in full should the member pass away before the loan is paid off. There is no charge to the member for this insurance.
- Discount Movie Passes
- You can enjoy Chakere's Theater movies at almost-matinee prices. At $5.25 each, Movie Passes make great gifts and are great to keep in your wallet "just in case".
- Amusement Park Tickets
- During the summer months, the Credit Union offers discounted tickets to area attractions. Contact the Credit Union for prices and locations.
- Cashier's Checks
- Members can withdraw funds from their account in the form of a Cashier's Check. Members can use three per month without fee; after that, the fee for Cashier's Checks is $5.00 each.
- Check Orders
- The Credit Union staff will be happy to order your checks for you from Liberty check printers. You can call or send in your reorder form when you run low on personal checks. We also offer you the convenience of placing reorders on line. To place a reorder now, click here.
Last modified: 01/30/09